View Single Post
Old 02-03-2023, 12:01 PM
VideoKarma Member

etype2: "And now we are about to enter HFR (high frame rate) which should reduced artifacts
generated by correction algorithms. Micro LED. Non organic, elf emitting (no backlighting, no filters) color displays. "

Who the f***gerund cares? Except for the rare BluRay disk, all
moving signals one gets are utter, complete, abysmally awful, infuriatingly bad,
intentionally horrible. I have seen no good quality signals recently from any purveyor
be it OTA, cable, or anything, except Bluray disks or direct playback from my Canon
5D Mk3 of scenes I myself took. The Canon pictures are stunningly good on either my
semi-calibrated computer monitor sold specifically for Photoshop work, my 55 inch Sony TV (LCD) or
my CT-100 (lower resolution).

All else is pixellated terrible resolution trash. Single OTS transmitters transmitting up to 9 channels!,
some with three so-called HD channels and a couple of SDTV ones for old episodes of "Bonanza" or
"Dick Van Dyke Show" (yes, the Dick Van Dyke of the appliance store
just down the I74 me.)

Even the NFL conference finals were pixellated crap from all sources. Like in one case the
football itself seemed to disappear!

And did I mention that Xfinity boxes are buggy? [living and breeding German cockroaches]

That's what program material purveyors think of quality.

Last edited by dtvmcdonald; 02-03-2023 at 12:09 PM.
Audiokarma