View Single Post
Old 01-31-2015, 02:57 PM
VideoKarma Member

I hate when people send packages that require a signature.. If I'm not home, then I have to track the package down and then it turns into a BIG headache.. It's just best for them to leave it on the doorstep..

As for eBay.. I've been a member since 1999, when I turned 21, now I'm a month shy from 37.. Boy is time flying.. I must say I never had any bad experiences with eBay up until about 6 months ago, long story short, when I received my 1950 Emerson TV set that was shoved into two layers of box without no packing material, and common since would have told the seller that it would not even made it on the conveyor belt drops.. The UPS guy shows up, I open the door, the UPS guy sets the package on the ground, and just the sound of broken glass as he sets the package down, I knew by the way it sound that it was completely destroyed..They ended up refunding the full amount including the shipping, after I threatened Neg feedback... So I did get all my money back, but an old rare TV set completely destroyed..