View Single Post
Old 12-27-2013, 12:36 AM
Banned

1980 Atari Missle Command Arcade Game Malfunction

Hello Everyone, I had bought from a friend of mine for $50 an original 1980 Atari Missle Command Upright Arcade Game that everying thing on it seems to work except for the video.

When I first got it the original Game PC Board had a corrupted memory chip which wouldn't allow the game to start up, well I was able to find a Game PCB for the game on eBay for $30 or something like that (I can't remember the exact amount all I know is that it was really cheap for what it was).
Anyways when I went to put that board into the game the game starts up without any issues (at least I'm guessing there's no issues because when I run the self test it beeps like its supposed to).
But yet there's no video at least not any that I can see of the screen looks very washed out and not a whole lot of color to it and you can barely make out anything on the screen as far as the game goes, also when I go to try and start a game it doesn't seem to want to try and start a game.

Anyone have any ideas as to what could be wrong with this game, and what I might be able to do to fix it?