View Single Post
Old 10-27-2019, 01:11 PM
VideoKarma Member

Well , like I said , this IS one of those one in a million times the story of the abandoned/neglected Corvette is true , I personally took the pictures I posted and I have myself driven past it at least once a week for the past 20 years . It's funny , 20 years ago when I first saw it parked there I thought it odd that someone would park a somewhat valuable car on the corner of their property on the grass rather than in the paved driveway , but hey , their car , not my business , , , , and it sat . And sat , And years went by as I'd constantly drive by , and those years slowly turned into decades , , , and still today , in the very same spot , it sits . This car is on a road big enough to be considered a "State Route" (Rt. 106 to be exact) in the small town of Easton Massachusetts . Many years ago a fellow motorhead buddy went to the door asking about the car and claimed he got cussed out something awful , so I've never got closer to it than the few feet away it took me to get those pictures , for fear of catching a buttful of buckshot .

My standing offer is , of course , for real and 100% sincere , I WILL show this car to anybody brave enough to ring the doorbell and ask if it's for sale .