Thread: New Wheels
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2016, 02:03 PM
...enjoys spaghetti.

Great choice Charlie! I've owned two of them myself. I sold the black one because it was just too hard to keep clean. Black isn't my favorite color for these cars anyway. I wanted a '12 in Header Orange, (the lighter shade vs. Hemi Orange) but missed the ordering window. For whatever reason, I think these cars look good in white, so I ordered that and had custom stripes made in orange. Added the proper script logos. Got a lot of compliments.

I know when the improved '15s came out it would hurt my resale, so I sold right before they arrived... Even so, they hold their value so well it cost me very little to "use" it for 2.5 years. I'm going to order the last model year of this current platform and just keep it until I'm toes up. I don't think there will be much in the future that I'll care to own. Get ready for small cars again.

Also went retro at the back with a chrome tailight outline like the originals and added a black-out to what would have been the valance/bumper break, if it weren't just one piece on the new models vs. 1970.

Audiokarma