View Single Post
Old 11-04-2018, 09:25 PM
M is for Memory

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISCOJIM View Post
What's to stop you guys from having more than one Flickr account?
How many email accounts I have relative to photo uploads I will do over time, and perhaps hassle/principle.

Of course, once I find a disposable ~200 photos to delete (I'm at ~1200 pics EDIT more like 1400... currently) there is also nothing to stop me from uploading one last pic protesting this BS...This is actually worse than what Photobucket did to an extent...Photobucket never forced me to delete anything, but only temporarily broke the hosting to third-party sites feature.

I make no money helping people on these forums by posting pictures and advice so I'm not shelling out money to some hosting site to make it easier for me to give people free advice.

I may try to go back to Photobucket. They actually restarted image hosting all my old stuff for free...I went back to one of my old threads only to find the pics working with a watermark on them saying "Proudly hosted by Photobucket" (seems like a bold reversal of their past folly)...If they fixed what they broke/chased me off with and there is still room to make free uploads I may just try going back there.

Zenith: The quality stays in EVEN after the name falls off!
What I want. --> http://www.videokarma.org/showpost.p...62&postcount=4

Last edited by Electronic M; 11-04-2018 at 10:16 PM.