View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 12:14 AM
Duck, you sucker!

And yet another issue w/Avanti

So, earlier today I went over the grayscale settings as the G2 voltages were too low from the last attempt. All went well and the voltages and brightness are all up.

So now the new issue. I'm having trouble with the tint. It's becoming unstable. At first I thought one of the color guns was having issues, but it seems only to be the tint circuit. I was watching a program and after about 30 minutes the flesh tones went very orange. I turned the tint control all the way CCW and they went back to normal. Then about 5 minutes later, the flesh tones went violet. Putting the tint control back CW to where it usually is brought them back to normal. So far in the last half hour, I've done this twice.

So any ideas where to look? Up until tonight there's been no issue with the tint control.

Denon 5803A, Pioneer DVL-700, Pioneer CT-W603RS, Toshiba HD-A3, D-Link DSM-520, Dish VIP-722, Polk 1.2TL, CSi5, LS/fx, RT-800 and PSW-650