View Single Post
Old 04-10-2018, 08:07 PM
First Light: 1952-2011

It's already making my ass hurt lol, that was one hell of a weekend trip. Tim P, how do you do it!

1200 miles later, everything that was picked up at the museum is now safely back in my garage awaiting work. I have here all the CRT rebuilding machinery I picked up in LA (check the rebuilding forum for details on that), and a Westy chassis eagerly awaiting my technical know-how. In the months to come I will be posting a lot of pictures and documenting what I'm doing, people rarely get a chance to see this deep into a Westy chassis so it's a good opportunity to catch a glimpse of the inner workings of a Unicorn.

Ben, do you have a picture hosting site I could have access to? I'd put them up on my site but it's not really where they belong, and I wouldn't be able to promise you they would be there for the future anyway. Ideally if I had access to your favorite host (even if only at the FTP level), it would allow me to make quick updates to the thread because I wouldn't have to email you pics and wait, and you'd also be able to archive them from the host any time you want. I realize that's a lot of trust, but I already have your chassis so...

Promise I'll keep the naked midget pole dancer uploads to a minimum. lol