View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 11:20 AM
"micro" and quirky

Location: I'm in San Diego, but lived in Hong Kong for a long time
I had PM'd you with the info about a week ago. I thought I had simply not done the PM right. Just shoot me a shipping cost and HOW I can make the cash just magically MATERIALIZE right in your hand when you have a cost for me. The little Mecoa set just sits here just waiting for me to find that little CRT that I HAMFISTED when I tried to fix it's focus pin :-(

I'm still a bit stumped at finding the actual part number for these smaller CRT sizes. I just KNOW some little chinese company has got to have STACKS of this little 4.5" and those 5" little b/w tubes just SITTING somewhere.

On a note more related to THIS thread.... One of my friends is bringing me a little set from some off-brand that ALSO has a little LCD clock on it. He said the thing has "a real weird bright line going acrost it..and I was meaning to bin the thing". He mentioned it while he saw me playing with the little clock/TV/radio from the swap meet. He said it's small like one of my cheap little "Coby" sets...so a bit curious what he's bringing me.