View Single Post
Old 10-01-2016, 10:21 AM
M is for Memory

Quote:
Originally Posted by centralradio View Post
This bad as those idiots that cut up console TV/Shereo's to make fish tanks or bookshelves plus those people that plaster their walls with 45's and albums.NO I dont want to see my 8 track collection or cassette collection or anything else glued together on a wall somewhere.People dont have any respect for the older generations stuff .
That reminds me of an old episode of a remodel show called 'Trading Spaces' where a designer took the poor guys record collection and papered a wall with it.....I remember making a mental note then "If my folks ever decide to be on that show I have to remember to tell the designers they are forbidden to touch my stuff, and that if they do and they do anything to it other than harmlessly move it they will be killed on camera during the reveal with my bare hands if necessary"...

I don't care much what others do with their stuff (except when they do something as dumb as to be compared with setting fire to a c-note), but if someone intentionally tries to ruin my stuff that will bring out some serious anger form me.

Zenith: The quality stays in EVEN after the name falls off!
What I want. --> http://www.videokarma.org/showpost.p...62&postcount=4
Audiokarma