View Single Post
Old 10-01-2016, 05:23 PM
VideoKarma Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
No they dont..... THEY THINK THIS CRAP NOW IS SO GOOD WHEN ITS PURE UTTER TRASH!!!!!!!!!
Hahhaahha.Yes .Justin Bieber and his peers CD's glued on the wall.Also have a CD burning like what happened in the 1970's with the disco records.were set on fire.I get the glue ready.LOL......................................... .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electronic M View Post
That reminds me of an old episode of a remodel show called 'Trading Spaces' where a designer took the poor guys record collection and papered a wall with it.....I remember making a mental note then "If my folks ever decide to be on that show I have to remember to tell the designers they are forbidden to touch my stuff, and that if they do and they do anything to it other than harmlessly move it they will be killed on camera during the reveal with my bare hands if necessary"...

I don't care much what others do with their stuff (except when they do something as dumb as to be compared with setting fire to a c-note), but if someone intentionally tries to ruin my stuff that will bring out some serious anger form me.
Yes I agree Tom.I think I remember seeing that episode myself.I have a feeling that my stuff will go to the dump and recycle center after I'm gone.As I was at the Goodwill last night.I see most or their album collection has somebodies parents favorite singers like Perry Como,Frank Sinatra ,Ray Conniff which I do like.Very few later artists albums there .I'm so glad that I got my parents,Step fathers and my late sister music collections before my living sister dumps them in the dumpster.