View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 01:09 PM
VideoKarma Member

Forgot to do the unboxing video. but it got here more or less in one piece.

It was shipped in the orig box which was not designed for shipping. The front bezel was off kilter and I could hear rattling around inside.

The power switch was off and broken.

I was able to fix the switch with some super glue (just a corner was broken structurally it was ok). The jacked bezel was fixed after I unscrewed and pulled the cover off. found the loose metal parts (glue had failed) that help retain it.

Some how it managed to get here relatively intact. I was all ready to give poor feedback BUT i did re read the post and it did say it was going to be shipped in orig container to save cost. I should have objected and paid more for better shipping but there was so much in the description that I just must have missed that.

Good news is but for the switch plastic which can not be seen anyway after the fix it works perfect, so I got lucky. will do a video later, I still have to reglue the metal parts that hold the top of the case in place (the glue would have failed there anyway from the looks of it). when I do that I will shoot some video of the insides. Its pretty cool seems to have more gutz than you would expect.