View Single Post
Old 08-28-2014, 04:09 PM

Warwick Electronics

Hi, my name is Jerry and just decided to google Warwick electronics after seeing a radio listed from that manufacture. Well it sent me here and there is a rather lengthy thread about the history. I thought I might be able to add a little that was not indicated in it. Namely location of facilities. I'm certain this is in the wrong location to post it perhaps the moderators can move it? Sorry.
Here we go, I started working for Warwick electronics in 1963 and for three years. The location of the facility was in the San Fernando Valley in So. Ca. At that time they were manufacturing two TVs for Sears, a 19" (I believe) "portable" and a larger (for consoles) color chassis. They also manufactured Thomas Organs and VOX guitar amps. Over that time period I worked on all of them. Working nights while in school and day time during the summer.
I thought I would add this to the information as no one seemed to recognize this as another manufacturing facilities.
I hope this adds a little bit of some of the later history of Warwick to he forum.
Best, Jerry
Audiokarma