View Single Post
Old 02-19-2019, 01:28 PM
Spiteful Old Cuss

Well, called Universal this AM-Can't believe I didn't remember about THEM, & talked to a chap named ""Josh". Got a few adaptors & a couple of Diamond tennys coming. Lamented I COULDN'T get 3,4 ICOM R-9500s & maybe a new in the box COLLINS R-390A....Well, I COULD get the ICOMS, but my wife would likely have a cow, & I'd be wearing an ICOM up my heinie..., they're only $13K apiece... Lessee, one for my office here, one for the Little Boys' Room, one for the Living Room, maybe one for my wife's kitchen, & oh, yeah, one at least for Bethany& Corey's house for when I go visit them... At least, the 9500 is available to civilians-The "Cell Frequencies" are blocked, altho any more they're all digitized, so you can't pick up anything on the cell freqs anymore anyway... The Drooling Idjits in DC made such a ginormous deal about how they'd made Cell Fones safe for drug dealers & low-life spouse cheaters back when they required all cell fone freqs to be scrambled. Just another example of how clueless Warshington truly is, on 99.9% of everything they do...