View Single Post
Old 04-17-2017, 01:51 PM
Don't mess with Esther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMan View Post
*scratches head*

Aren't you guys, you know, like... adults? Shouldn't you be a little more mature and respectful of other people's opinions and feelings? I mean... I'll grant you, I felt similarly back in the day, so I understand the way you feel, but I kept my opinions to myself instead of openly insulting people in a public place. And when I started getting into mlp, I took a lot of this kind of crap from the 12-18 year olds in my gaming community, but they were kids, ffs.

Jesus, it's just a tv show I like.
I didn't even click that link until now. For what it's worth, I never thought anything of it. To quote a character from my favorite film, "There's nothing wrong with being different". I had to take a lot of flack during my public school years for many things, nowadays it's mostly silent shunning, but whatever. You'd be shocked at what was said about me in the "most likely to" section of a junior high yearbook. Anyone who objects to my ways is not worth my time.

By the way, I think "maturity" is overrated. Adults in general are a lot meaner to each other than kids are even capable of.

Last edited by Jon A.; 04-17-2017 at 03:34 PM.