View Single Post
Old 07-13-2023, 11:04 AM
VideoKarma Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electronic M View Post
Just bridge it with another piece of wire. Try to keep guage similar, and try to avoid excessive lead length.
Thank you! That was what I was thinking I could get by with doing but just wanting to verify before I made another goof up. I luckily so happen to have some wire of that gauge roughly, it is known as "wire wrapping wire" which also tended to be the gauge for some fuse wire I needed when replacing the wire fuse on my old motorola tv way back. I will compare and see how close the gauge is or if needed I will simply get some more fine wire. I did manage to order a replacement NOS inductor specifically meant to replace this one on the zenith luckily...price $15 plus shipping lol. I keep lucking out with this tv when it comes to replacement parts really.

First I manage to somehow get a NOS thordarson flyback for this tv...then a vertical output transformer NOS thordarson brand....then I got all 3 inductors that I needed which had broken due to old plastic cracking on the dynamic convergence board...and now this inductor lol. This tv is getting five star treatment by me. XD
Audiokarma