View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 05:19 PM
VideoKarma Member

hi everyone

i have about 1/3 of the board redone (the part on the right that looks clean)
i have been able to replace all components without removing or unsoldering the board from the chassis.. i just use a round tip iron and bent the tip slightly. so far no traces have been harmed etc..

some resistors are way off, some are marginal and some are spot on. but since they are cheap i am replacing them all
the black paper/film capacitors are a different story, they are all very leaky and off value but the white ones and the grey ones some of them are perfect, but they are also going to the bin.

all the tube sockets so far are fine and i will keep them
the tubes were very very very hard to pull off of the sockets, i was afraid because the board was flexing a lot when wiggling the tubes and pulling them

i have already remade the vertical feedback couplet. that was easy because it has the layout and component values drawed on the back.

the other integrators/couplets/networks have only a part number..putting it on google yields no results. i can identify them on the schematic by their position in the circuit but since my chassis has some variations on the circuitry i can be making the parts with wrong values. can anyone identify the integrators by their part number or point me in the right way please? that would be of a great help
for example one of them is labeled on the board as N3 and has the following code stamped on it: 30-6024-4

WP_20190305_23_02_51_Pro.jpg
WP_20190305_23_03_10_Pro.jpg

best regards
Hugo

Last edited by Hugo barbedo; 03-05-2019 at 08:22 PM.