View Single Post
Old 11-16-2015, 09:40 PM
VideoKarma Member

I have a lot to learn with this one, but am enjoying the learning process!
Funny, I absolutely had NO interest in anything older than early 60's all this time.. Then this one found me. I would see it occasionally from my neighbor's backyard garage when he would have the door open. He has the oldest house on the street from 1910, so the car fit in pretty well!
Then I found out he was selling his home and everything in it.. Well, there you go.. That was enough for me!
He would not let me near it until he dusted it off, and pushed it out of the garage.. It appeared he had a strong attachment to it!
Now I have also found out members of my family worked at the Flint plant at that time, so who knows.. They may have had some involvement with it's assembly.
She has come further as of yesterday, the new (and never installed) clutch disc and pressure plate are finally in after waiting patiently for 40 years!

Oh! And Carmine, an Airflow would be awesome, I admired those as a kid after seeing a write up in a car mag many years ago. Also found out how much crap the guys went through in that sit down strike.. But it ended up being worth it!

Last edited by captainmoody; 11-16-2015 at 09:48 PM.