View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 10:59 AM
VideoKarma Member

Hi all,

Thanks for your responses!

The resistor suggestion has been checked, and all resistors are verified the correct values. Immediately after I replaced all caps and plugged this in, the picture was the exact same as it was after I replaced several of the resistor that I thought were "out of spec." So, in short, anything I've done so far resistor-wise has not affected the picture whatsoever.

I have heard the horizontal suggestion before - no matter what I try, this is as good as I can get it. Why would it be the horizontal?

As for the vertical and height linearity controls question, I have adjusted all that I can and the photo above is as good as I can get it after adjustments.

So, back to the horizontal question: how exactly would I "adjust the horizontal"? As previously stated, I've heard that before, and after adjustments to 'the controls" this is all that I seem to be able to get. Can someone please explain to me, and include photos if necessary, exactly what you mean by "adjust the horizontal"? For all I know, I have been "adjusting the horizontal" wrong this entire time.

Thanks!