View Single Post
Old 03-15-2017, 08:19 PM
VideoKarma Member

It's been less than 8 hours after you posted and you've already got more than 120 people who have clicked on your thread. Sir, that is not being ignored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffhs View Post
I am downright jealous of VK members like Doug Harland and others here on VK who are so much more popular on this forum than I am, or ever will be.
I didn't know that we were here to be popular (or even liked at all). I thought we were here to share our knowledge and experiences over the internet because we can reach out to help more people that can't be readily reached in other ways.

I think you need to realize that this is a forum for like-minded individuals to exchange thoughts and ideas through the internet, and not so much of a place to find local friends. You may need to try a dating service for that.

If you really want to go to the ETF Convention, have you even asked anyone here if they could pick you up and bring you along? Or are you just going to continue to sing the "Nobody Loves Me, Everybody Hates Me" song?

Sometimes YOU have to be the one to reach out to others, and not just sit back and hope that someday they will discover you.

Audiokarma