View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 08:51 PM
VideoKarma Member

Thanks, Squirrel Boy. I'm not sure I follow all you're saying, since I'm not a teevee hobbyist (just someone picking your brains), but what you wrote sounds good. I'm actually trying to get a feel for what I can do with an old teevee before I commit to a plot. I have a working plot now. The guy is sixty but not sloppy. Looks like Paul Newman, in fact. Not married. There'll be a love interest in there. I've decided to go romantic in this book. There is someone I want killed off. She'll have a gun on my guy, who'll be tied up. He's instructing her how to fix the teevee reception in the underground bomb shelter and meet her maker there. It's just a matter now of using the correct terminology to get her zapped. That would be the tidiest death, I think.

One thing I'm not sure about when it comes to electrocution. She gets electrocuted but how does she get unelectrocuted? Does she get zapped and the current goes away and she falls? Or does she sizzles until...until what happens?