Thread: Apologies....
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 01:25 PM
Spiteful Old Cuss

Well, these guys, Boys, actually, they were/are in their early/mid 20s & I am 62, I rather doubt they had strong father types in their lives-And THAT makes all the difference. The one kid, Jess, his father basically has the morals of a jackrabbit, is well known for plying VERY underage girls, we're talking 12, 13, 14 here w/whatever booze/drugs they want, & due to our lax klaw enforcement, he ALWAYS skates, as far as I know. But he's just another "Good Ol' Boy", what's the harm in him diddlin' a few widdle grrrls anyhoo, right ?!?. The other kid, Ray-Ray-the one who helped himself to my computer & changed all my passwords & stuff, I don't know his backstory, but little surprises me much anymore. Those 2 numbnuts are LOWLIFES, pure & simple. If Jess's father had been a MAN, & planted his foot up Jess's posterior when Jess 1st started going astray, things might have turned out for the better. The only thing I know about ol' Ray-Ray was he came toolin' in w/a nearly new4X3, a Lexus, I think, that he had to do some fast squirming to keep from getting tossed in the hoosegow because of some trouble w/the title. My wife was working second/graveyard at the VA, it fell on me to take care of/feed these 2 jokers, which I did. I took 'em to places I liked to eat at, always hoping/praying I'd NOT meet up w/anyone I knew, 'cause these 2 were VERY "Flamboyant", to put it mildly. They NEVER offered to pay for anything, yet they always apparently hd plenty of dinero. I just kinda let it all run off my back. Jeez, was I bein' played for the biggest "Patsy" in the world, or what ?!? They had the biggest set ever in the world between them, imagine the cheek of ripping somebody off to a fare-thee-well, & then expecting him to feed you your supper.... What unbridled nerve. What unadulterated cheek.... But I have to bow down to them in one sense, 'cause they were true masters of pure & simple "Arseholery". In a million years, I could not conceive of treating someone that dirty, I would say more, but I've promised to be a Good Boy, & not let my dark side shine thru again... But I gotta admit, its TOUGH to do right now....