View Single Post
Old 01-14-2019, 01:22 PM
VideoKarma Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electronic M View Post
Exactly! Me (and Ed in TX too apparently) already own enough objects that qualify as uneconomical paperweights...I could throw money at the problem, but I rather ask the experienced technical minds (who have similar applications to mine) here on VK than try and find Amazon reviews by folks that seem to know what they are talking about or just take a stab at one of the many products that usually have at best a poor description of which of the many methods they employ and exact specs.

Yellow is composite video. The RGB video jack set is component (which sounds confusingly close to composite).
This is the way I connected it and it seems to enhance the picture. The picture it displays on my set is not distorted in any way. The commercial showing gold coins and the coin is perfectly round on the screen.
I think this unit was included with some kind of cable converter, that didn't have anything but a HDMI out. The unit was never used and didn't include any cables or instructions or brand name. Just the small box and AC adaptor.