View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 05:04 AM
VideoKarma Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electronic M View Post
Got a test pattern gen, hex diddle stick, and a chassis #? You'll need a gen with cross hatch to do it, and a diddle stick. I've got some Zenith issued color service manuals....It would be a trivial matter for me to post pics of the convergence procedure documentation for your chassis (or the closest one I have lit for).

Most deltagun sets have the same convergence procedure and some makes/models were kind enough to essentially number controls to walk you through the procedure.
I do in fact have an old RCA dot bar generator and a diddle stick. I would need to check the stability of the generator as I seem to remember it being a bit persnickety last I used it. Someone rigged the end of the input with a bunch of resistors in a haphazard way for some reason. Anyway, yes I would like to do that. I think I have the Sam's folder in .pdf for the set. Sorry, it's just been sitting for a few years waiting for the "significant" to vacate.