View Single Post
Old 05-25-2016, 06:34 PM
VideoKarma Member

Angry Tv in Lake Delton

I've been given until June 16 or the deal is off. Several attempts to get a pickup scheduled have failed. One collector that lives out that way has tried to get a ride to get it but he does not drive due to a disability and is at the mercy of others who will not drive him there. Lake Delton seems to be at the end of the earth for those people and they won't drive him to get a TV set there. And we tried to coincide a guy going through Lake Delton that was picking up Bryan Gadows truck but of course the seller wasn't going to be home the week he was going through the area. The seller refuses to ship it. If I didn't have a boss and a day job I'd take off and go get the darn thing. Ocean City Maryland area to Lake Delton and back would be a little difficult to accomplish in one weekend unless I skipped sleep. I get that the seller listed as pickup only but he's pretty uncooperative and has made it difficult too.its beginning to look like I won't get the tv like the one my parents had when I was a baby. June 16 is coming fast.

Last edited by JCFitz; 05-25-2016 at 06:40 PM.