View Single Post
Old 02-19-2017, 09:38 AM
VideoKarma Member

OP wrote: "Anyways I tried doing some research and the only "fixes" I could find were the paperclip up the needle fix and something about blowing compressed air through the vent on the side to see if there's a blockage in between the vent and the needle and also something about the check-valve sticking and causing the water to backflow into the resevoir through the vent on the side, and I had already checked the needle to see if it was plugged by doing the paperclip trick right after I bought it and after I cleaned the machine out and it surprisingly enough wasn't blocked too badly, I also shot the vent with compressed air and there didn't seem to be any blockages there because there was water coming through the needle when I blew enough air into the vent hole to build up enough pressure into the tank to start moving the water out of the tank and up into the needle, and then I checked the check-valve and it seems to be functioning properly as far as I know because it moves freely when one pushes a screwdriver up against it to open and close it."

Here's a tip: Take a stand, and throw down a period every once in a while.

Chip