View Single Post
Old 08-30-2019, 11:56 AM
VideoKarma Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electronic M View Post

Here in Wisconsin there are not many traffic cameras, but you can get and get out of incorrect tickets.... Last year somewhere in Milwaukee a Landover with a different paint color( I know because the ticket had make, model, color, plate number and location parked listed) than my Suburban got a parking ticket and the meter maid recorded my plate number by mistake....I made some calls explaining I'd never been in that area and that my plate had only been on GM vehicles and the ticket was dismissed as the mistake it was.
I got out of a parking ticket a few years ago as they'd put the wrong make of car on ticket, it said it was a Seat, but my car was a Suzuki so ticket was cancelled.

Got stung a few months ago = parked car & saw a sign "one hour free" so went to the shops & came back 30 mins later to a a ticket, asked the parking warden why? He pointed to a very small sign saying you had to get a free ticket from the machine even for the free one hour. Been on local TV news about it being unfair. Also people have got parking tickets via CCTV camera for being stopped in traffic jams, it's getting daft here...
Audiokarma