Thread: House Fire
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2017, 02:37 PM
Slave to 1 Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill R View Post
I have been off line since March 24th. I had a house fire that morning. My workshop is a total loss, as was most of the contents of the house. I did manage to save some of my vintage and antique electronics. I lost two cats in the fire, Cutie and Callie. They decided they didn't want to go outside with Rowdy that morning. It was Cuties birthday that day. She turned 14. She was born in that house and she died there. I sure miss them. It will be 3 to 6 months to rebuild our house. We are in a rental house until then and just got the internet connection today. On the bright side, we will have a completely new house inside and all new furniture and stuff once it is over. I feel sorry for the folks that have been moving stuff out and making an inventory. I also will not complain about the insurance premiums any more. This one claim will probably come in around $200,000.
I am so sorry for your losses. You cats are waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge and they know how much you love them. It hurts me to read stories like this.