Thread: I lost it all.
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018, 09:28 PM
VideoKarma Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnx64 View Post
So um, I have officially lost everything, my belongings, my home, etc. I was living with my father for a while because I fell on hard times, but lately through his alcoholic rage, I got kicked out. I even was removed from his will. I won't go into specifics, but my (now girlfriend) was on the phone with me when it happened, and we both agreed, nothing I could have said would have been "right" in his state of mind. Sadly, I could only take what I could put in my car, and I only brought what I needed. One TV, a few game consoles, my computers, and all of my documents like my birth certificate, SS card, medical records, etc. That was it.

I lost my vintage TV sets, my vintage emud radio, all of them. He has officially tossed them all in the trash.

Anyway, where I live now, I can't really collect TV's anyway, I don't think my girlfriend would appreciate it, and she's my world, so I guess my collecting is over.
Just about everyone on this forum had their bad times, where nothing seemed to go right.
At this time every business is just about begging for help in this area!
I guess, I was fortunate to land jobs that were in my line of interest, but if I had to take something that I wasn't really interested in, I would take it to keep money coming in until something better came along.