Thread: I lost it all.
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2018, 08:26 AM
VideoKarma Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieseljeep View Post
Hopefully, the grandparents are your mother's parents. They seem to be a bit more compassionate.
Bad blood in any family is a terrible thing.
Yes, my mothers parents, but yes and no on the compassionate. They are complaining it's hard on them being here, as if their grandson being homeless isn't hard on me.. Also, they have some of the most hell bent, illogical rules I have ever heard out of a persons mouth: Can't use my laptop outside of my room because it's anti-social. I'm ok though to lock myself in a room with my laptop though? Then ask me to fix their computer to "earn my money", yet wouldn't that be anti-social as well? Wtaf?

And they talk to me about being anti social with a laptop when they are GLUED to the TV screen watching all sorts of things and then spying on their neighbors. How in the? My mind hurts, and I just feel like running away *again*, because why suffer under some of the most illogical rules that make no sense, and taking away my life? What they don't realize is, I work on my laptop to earn money as well via my YouTube channel. I edit videos, I script them, find source material, etc. But totally anti-social and they think it's unhealthy. I am doing something to earn money, they are watching TV to kill time until.....well I guess until they pass. Sad as it is, that's really what they are doing.

But I'm totally in the wrong here. I'm tired of illogical thinking, it makes not only no sense whatsoever, it is the reason I have been kicked out of two locations now, because I seem to be the only one with logical though, except my mother. My mother lives with her parents as well, so my mother is in this house as well, and SHE can't stand it either and plans to possibly get an apartment once she can, so we both can just escape. She doesn't like my old TV collection either, but at least she understands why I do it, and doesn't tell me *no*.
Audiokarma