View Single Post
Old 10-27-2019, 08:28 AM
VideoKarma Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy G View Post
I think a LOT of towns have a dead Corvette story. They're all reasonably similar, EVERYBODY knows the local ones, but they can almost NEVER be quite pinned down.
I not only promise you that this one CAN be "pinned down" , I make the blanket offer to anyone near eastern Massachusetts that if your brave enough to ring the doorbell and ask about the car , I will personally drive you to the property where it rests(rots) . Yes indeed , everyone has heard the urban legend of the Corvette that smells like a dead body , several times in the past I've challenged the tellers of such tales to bring me to the car and I'll buy it on the spot , it's funny how when someone like me says "I WILL buy it , bring me to it !" the car suddenly disappears , , , "oh it was crushed last week"

This one , of course , does NOT smell like a dead body to the best of my knowledge , but I assure you it would take some serious tree cutting to get it out of the spot where it's been for at least the past 20 years , if the old lady in the house can be persuaded to finally sell whats left of it .

Soooo , if anyone wants to see this car for real , my open offer stands .....
Audiokarma