View Single Post
Old 01-13-2017, 09:41 AM
M is for Memory

With Mouser there is only one shipping option that includes the USPS...UPS delivers it long distance to the local USPS office who then gets it to my door...If I want to avoid having this mess with them a third time (IIRC I had something a bit like this last year) Mouser orders are going to have to come pure UPS or pure FedEx.

According to tracking UPS did it's work on time, and USPS has been dragging it's feet, but USPS blames UPS for falsifying tracking times .

If UPS knows USPS is not meeting projections then it should not define in it's tracking a single projected date, but instead a range of dates inline with what is actually occurring. USPS's tracking displays no date projection (and aside from telling you something is stuck someplace has virtually no useful info), and a confusing set of terms like 'Accepted' and 'Received' how can you accept something then receive it?...Is accepting some documentation approval and not physical acceptance?...If so then it should say 'documentation accepted'!

At this point all I know for sure is that they are doing a lousy job of documenting what they are doing in a way that is clear and useful to the consumer. If they can't make an accurate date projection then they should fix it or get rid of it...Leaving something broken sit available just makes a company look bad.

Zenith: The quality stays in EVEN after the name falls off!
What I want. --> http://www.videokarma.org/showpost.p...62&postcount=4