View Single Post
Old 01-13-2017, 11:46 AM
Resident Lunatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electronic M View Post
I've only got one number and it works on both pages...

BTW: I've got no gripe with those sorting it. It's customer service (what they are telling me) and the user end of tracking that bug me. If there is going to be tracking info given to me I want it to be clear (even to those that don't work for them) and accurate...If UPS is going to give an estimation of arrival then it should be accurate...They should give a range of dates if they can't guarantee it will be there on the single date they give...Or at least revise their date if there is a slow down. I don't care if it is slow as long as I'm kept in the loop. As things sit UPS shows it as not being delivered with a projected arrival time of two days ago (USPS only says where it is now without any projected arrival time)...

I don't like the info I get being inaccurate or vague. I feel as a consumer that it is reasonable to expect to be told the truth, and be kept informed if it changes/be able to ask (if not informed) without undue hassle.
That's certainly fair and tracking info is a weak spot for all the parcel services, but your gripe here is with UPS, not the post office. The post office never gave a projected delivery day, UPS did. The post office won't even give a projected delivery day on a "final mile" package in many cases, for the reasons listed previously. It's the people at UPS that deserve a nasty phone call, not USPS in this case.
Audiokarma