View Single Post
Old 03-04-2017, 07:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB5pro View Post
I know he would blame me but i didn't get a ticket. Early 90's i was drivin a perfect mark vii lsc with new 16" goodyears. Hiway 75 in fla, 2 lanes going to one approaching the little overpass type bridge. I floored it, i mean i had the pedal to the metal but for that plush carpeting. I am in passin lane with enough space to go by orange cones and respectfully go infront of him on to work that day. I totally forgot if such a truck is empty with a jealous driver puttin his pedal to the metal i was at grave risk. I drove it like a pro driver but ran over cones while gettin in front of him to avoid some big yellow machine thing and the mark vii spun out and he hit me head on off center ramming me into the gaurd rail. His front passenger wheel shoved back at least 2 feet. Disabled his truck but he got back at me real real good fer sure fer sure good buddy. That 86 mark vii protected me without air bags and i walked away to get a lincoln town car. I wonder how the rest of that ass's day went. Frankly, i don't give a dam.
I hear ya good buddy, I just wish that these Truckers would get their heads out of their a**es and start realizing that they aren't the kings of the road like they think they are and that there are other people besides them on the road that deserve a little consideration from them.