Thread: Ctc-12
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 07:36 PM
VideoKarma Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy G View Post
I go kinda OVERBOARD on smoking 'cause my Mom died SO Hard... Emphysema is a nice, quiet, EASY way to die...It just kills you a Little Bit every day, nothin' so you'd notice..No problem, right ?!? Until you realise that you CAN'T walk the 50 feet from yr bed to the bathroom w/o WHEEZING...Mama died over 15 years, just a little every day...Had to have oxygen w/her 24/7..I used to make my living growing tobacco & printing cigarette labels...But now, FUCK 'Em...They need to be shut down..Period. No ifs,ands, or butts..Mama got off EASY...She never had Lung Cancer..I understand that's a fate WORSE than death...She never had pain, but Lung Cancer, I understand, is VERY painful..
Totally understandable, I still cant understand why anyone would continue to smoke when the outcome is so clear, not to mention the cost and loss of performance with your body.

im going to name a few things I believe are bad and cumulative and avoid besides cigarettes.

soft drinks, artificial sweetener, fluoride, non ionizing radiation (wireless phones), aluminum cookware, vaccines, solder smoke, aluminum based deodorant, Teflon lined cookware, brake dust, used crankcase oil, asbestos, GMO food, fast food, smoking anything etc

I could go on all day. The fact is we are exposed and bombarded with toxins all day everyday, much more so than your grandma was in her day.

Lets just call it low level eugenics