View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 12:21 AM
VideoKarma Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagosaga View Post
This is absolutely OK. You can even lower it by reducing the mains voltage a little bit with a variac.

The horizontal output current in my set was appr. 200 mA. I couldn't adjust the efficiancy coil slug. I have simply added another coil slug in the efficiancy coil and with it I could reduce the horizontal output current to 180 mA.

BTW: Does somebody knows what happened with the AK'ers in the Los Angeles and San Diego aerea? Are they in safety?

- Eckhard
Hi Eckhard,

I can't speak for all AK'ers in So. Cal. but I have not heard of any forum members in major distress. Hopefully all are well. For those not directly in peril in the fire areas, the smokey air makes for sore throats and some breathing problems. The smoke here in Hollywood/Los Angeles was especially troublesome today as the winds die down, a good thing for firefighters, but allows the stagnant air to hang over the city.
Cooler, off shore air, and higher humidity should arrive by the weekend. Hats off to the firefighters. And prayers for the victims of this disaster.

-Steve D.