Thread: Apologies....
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 10:24 AM
Spiteful Old Cuss

Danke Schoen, all y'all. Yeah, this AIN'T the 1st time my big yap has got me in Dutch, & it likely won't be the last. I guess the thing that ticks me the worst is that they will never have to pay in any way, shape or form for screwing w/me. The police ? I may as well have opened a window & shouted outside. I couldn't PROVE they did an effin' thing. One of 'em told my wife that I had TOLD him he could "Help himself" to whatever he wanted in my basement. This was when they 1st came here, & had nothing. I DID tell him he could sell off some trinkets from the basement to help himself & his boyfriend to get back on their feet, but taking a Model 500 S&W revolver, & a US type set full of rare & expensive coins was NOT exactly what I meant. They also threatened to go to the cops when the one kid's mother "Broke" into this house where they had been living "Off the grid", that they really had no right to be in. The house had had NOBODY living in it, hadn't had for 10 years, the lights & water were off, & I think it had been sacked several times by other lowlifes. But that kid had lived his entire life similarly, given a pass for every eff up he'd done, & NEVER having had to answer for anything. Looking back on it, I need to have had MY arse kicked for ever having let these 2 around in the 1st place. But me & my wife took pity on them, not knowing what incredibly GREAT manipulators we'd stumbled onto. They stole from her a bunch of Coach purses & stuff she'd collected to be given out as Xmas presents. I now have a strong disrespect & distrust for gays, which is likely unwarranted, but "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on ME..." But screw all this, lets get back to talking about old TVs & radios, which are 10K times more interesting than this is, anyhow...