Thread: Apologies....
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 11:01 AM
VideoKarma Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy G View Post
When I 1st came back here, I was VERY angry over what had happened to me, & wrote a thread-full of hate , bitterness, & hyperbole It apparently-RIGHTFULLY so-caused many of you to complain to the mod staff. After cooling off a bit I read thru it again & deleted the whole sorry mess. REALLY wouldn't kill anyone, ever over anything-Well, maybe if someone was about to kill my wife, or me..Anyhow, its gone, & I think there is a pretty good chance I may be, too. Yeah, it was THAT bad. What is the overall opinion of you folks ? If y'all say I need to go, I'll say "Sayonara", & we'll part company. I'll never bother this august group again. If you think I deserve a 2nd chance, maybe I'll stay. I haven't made up my mind-Yet. A LOT depends on how you guys feel. This whole thing is rather difficult, I foolishly let my bile & vitriol get the better of me. This apology is not an excuse, but maybe a feeble attempt at an explanation. By the bye, Even my wife gave me a pretty good "Chewing" over what I did/said, & is even madder than normal at me. "You run yr damn mouth AGAIN didn't you ? Told you not to, but you wouldn't listen." Sometimes, it ain't easy/fun being me....
We waited how long for you to come back! No one blames you to be really angry.
What was that saying, " The road to hell is paved with good intentions."