View Single Post
Old 06-22-2017, 09:47 PM
Spiteful Old Cuss

The REALLY sad thing is that, had the situation been reversed, I would NEVER in a million years hae treated her as shittily as she did me. There was PLENTY enuf for both of us to have done well the rest of our days. Henry, my dad, died like 5 yrs ago, I have tried several times to "Bury the Hatchet" w/my sister, & have never even got so much as a BIG "Fuh-Kue" in response. I did NOT go to see my dad much in the last part pf his life, part of it was my sister let it be known that I was most definitely NOT welcome over there., another thing was that I was getting over a slight stroke, & was not comfortable trying to do much w/him, as I was none too sure exactly what I was able to do myself. I'd go over there, & she'd be crying, "Henry god-damned me up one side of the room, & down the other...".. Another thing was, too, Well, my dad DID have a pretty nasty temper, but if YOU didn't provoke him, most of the time he wasn't THAT bad. Mary Lou, shit, they may as well have made up the term "Drama Queen" especially for her. She NEVER has been happy unless she's had 2 or 3 "Three Ring C ircuses" going on, all at the same time. You guys know me pretty well, I've always tried HARD to treat everybody fair & equal.. Life's too short to be wasted on penny-ante BS.. I'm SURE I may have rubbed a few of you the wrong way a time or 2, but it never has been done on purpose.. Homey just basically DON'T wanna play that way....