View Single Post
Old 08-23-2014, 01:58 AM
Another CT-100 lives!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pac.attack76 View Post
Not sure what im doing wrong but i tried several time and all it says is "Uh oh, that was not the target".

You "did it wrong" exactly the way you intended! Basically, dropping a bomb on your OWN country. The voice is very politely saying that.

We used to play that game in "practice mode", or whatever the version is that lets your plane carry a (non-realistic) load of 9,999 bombs or something like that. With that unlimited supply of bombs, my friends and I would just keep flying and flying that B-17 and bombing every target that came in range (some of them twice, if you timed it right!), until we had been shot at so many times that the plane started losing altitude from all the damage. Then, the challenge was to get the plane back over the water to "home" before crashing. Yes, with 9,999 bombs, we dropped a few on our own territory just for the heck of it on the way out. No one ever said we have to behave properly in a video game!

Quote from another forum: "(Antique TV collecting) always seemed to me to be a fringe hobby that only weirdos did."