View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 10:52 PM
Spiteful Old Cuss

No Problemo..I ACTUALLY kinda ENJOYED the stroke, in a weird way...I had the whole summer off, my Dad was actually NICE to me, for a change-, I'd go up to women that I had NO Idea who they were, but would grin at 'em & go-"Gimme a Hug ! I hadda Stroke ! Got a LOT of hugs, & ginormous grins- Helped that it made me a bit unsteady on me feet- & I could do a KILLER Ozzie Osbourne imitation. I'd proposition the pretty gals in the office, then claim to get MAD at "Mr Stroke", who I claimed had REALLY said stuff.Worst aftereffect is still that I'm not in complete control of me "Downstairs"-I feel like they installed Saturn 5 rocket motor in me Bum, but didn't give me the Keys to th damthing.. A LOT of how yr life is gonna be after you've had a Stroke is entirely up to you--I decided that I had had a Stroke, but the Stroke didn't have ME... IF they throw lemons atcha, screw "em...Pick up the lemons, get some ice water, sugar,& make yrself a big mess of Lemonade....Obviously, there's a lot more to it than THAT, but that is at least something you can aim for...