View Single Post
Old 07-03-2016, 12:10 AM
VideoKarma Member

This got very interesting today. The pastor kindly answered back with the full name of Mr. Simons...a late congregant at his Bryn Athyn church and memorialized with his own Wikipedia page.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keneth_Alden_Simons

Keneth is beyond brilliant and historic in broadcasting and cable. As to his need of a TRK-120 I am now thinking he did not need a new/used set but maybe parts for another invention for $100. Just a guess. Add your own guess.

I answered the pastor offering to donate the paper to any of his family still around and did note that I was interested in the fate of the set. If not, I will send it to Steve. I think one daughter and son are still around the area. Another daughter is an artist in the New Orleans area. The whole family is very thick in this church. I hope the pastor will help as he seems to be a good guy from his email tonight...and I offered free Phillies tickets. I am now not going to inflict myself at someone's doorway and will wait for help from the pastor.

Last edited by Dave A; 07-03-2016 at 12:28 AM. Reason: typo
Audiokarma