View Single Post
Old 05-20-2020, 06:36 PM
I love old stuff

If "Thomson" made color pick-up tubes so early it's meaning that French electronics industry was more developed than I thought. Probably it was costly to make things for such an quyte tiny marker (compared to Western-Germany and even Great Britan (United Kingdom) ), but you made it. I'm curios if any of those cameras still survives today.
But the picture tubes from the colour tvs, in 1967-1972 where French made (at least one of them?).

1st 3 models of Romanian tv sets where assambled using "C.S.F." components. But they where extremly rare... so rare that most people think that 'Naţional' V.S. 43-614 (using "National-Panasonic/Matushita" components) where the 1st one.
Here is the very 1st model, V.S. 43-611 (there where V.S. 54-612 and V.S. 43-613 - some one haves one): https://evenimentemuzeale.ro/evenime...at-in-romania/ I wonder what is the French model.
Off-topic: some Bucharest made trams (streetcars) used "Thomson"-"Huston" controllers. I've seen two restored one with such controllers.