View Single Post
Old 08-17-2018, 07:58 AM
VideoKarma Member

I'm trying to find some more info. The yoke installed on this is a Stancor DY-9 70* yoke. It looks like it was a replacement at some point. The data sheets only list a Merit replacement part. The merit part number is MD-12. From my research this is a 53* yoke for tubes 10 to 16 inches. Something is just not right here. This is a 19 inch tube. My searches also have failed to find what is the correct part equivalent to this Merit number other than RCA 201D1, 201D3 or 201D12. And I have no luck at all with those RCA numbers.

My next step is going to be a full replacement of caps. But I want to make sure all the other parts are correct also. I have ordered some of the tubes that had been replaced with different number tubes as well. But this yoke is bugging me.

First, can anyone tell me what part is supposed to be here? And can you give any advice finding a correct replacement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvdude1 View Post
vertical output transformer is common on these sets and not hard to find should be a 10 to 1 ratio there on ebay. I bought few spares.
I got one coming. Stancor A-8115 is what I got off the big auction site. It is listed in the parts list replacement data section of the PhotoFact I got for this.

Worlds first e-body trailer.