View Single Post
Old 07-14-2019, 09:11 AM
Alchemizes cash to tubes

Oh, I can contribute here!

Cut my teeth replacing the power supply and bad video chip on my Dad's apple II plus. My collection has only grown since then.

Fully tricked out breadbin C64 with 1541 disk drive, 1702 monitor, datasette, two of the later style commodore joysticks, some commodore paddles, an MPS 801 printer, and a ton of manuals and the liked.

Vic-20 with the early atari style commodore joystick and an early datasette with games and carts and all that.

4K Level 1 TRS-80 with matching monitor and cassette drive.

TI-99/4A with Peripheral expansion box, voice synth, acoustic coupler, TI printer, joysticks, later style TI monitor, and some games.

Blue trim commodore PET 2001

Early style Atari 800 with 810 disk drive and 410 datasette

IBM 5150 with IBM 5151 monitor, IBM 5152 printer, and IBM 5153 CGA monitor and matching CGA card

Mattel Aquarius with matching datasette, printer, memory expansion, and expansion box

Coleco adam with original joysticks, two data drives and a coleco floppy drive

Bally Astrocade (if you consider it a computer) with the basic cartridge and two joysticks

I've just recently added an RCA COSMAC VIP with the original box and manual, which is pretty exciting.

I'm still on the hunt for an IBM 5100, Heathkit H8, Apple III, IBM PCjr, Apple Macintosh 128, MOS KIM-1, Xerox 820, TRS-80 Color Computer, CompuColor 1, Intertec Superbrain, and a TI-99/4. I'll probably decide I want something else the moment I complete my collection, though.