Thread: Fuel Saving?
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 12:09 PM
M is for Memory

The state has been complaining about hybrids and fuel efficient cars decreasing fuel tax revenue for a while now... It's kinda hilarious to see a Democrat governor implementing a tax that disincentivizes hybrid ownership.

Hopefully he manages to use it to improve the roads rather than purely as the cash grab I expect it to be...for the over 20 years I have lived and vacationed in this state road maintenance has been the upper end of mediocre at best...Evers got in on pledging to fix the roads, with his nutty response to covid and no other accomishments of note if he doesn't fix the roads he probably ain't gonna get a second term...

From what I understand most of the road issues are from unelected DOT beaurocrats....a few years ago the DOT and a municipality were at war because DOT wanted to ram a roundabout down their throats...the Dot. Wants to put those monstrosities everywhere and motorists universally hate them...they even wasted millions on add campaigns trying to explain to drivers how to navigate one...I wonder how much road work that campaign robbed funding from...

Zenith: The quality stays in EVEN after the name falls off!
What I want. --> http://www.videokarma.org/showpost.p...62&postcount=4