View Single Post
Old 03-12-2006, 01:22 AM
Mad Dog Junkie

I liked them all 'equaly'..the stage was set in a vision of the universe of the future and they all had certain reference points to go by.

They all had...

Star Fleet.....

Vulcans....

Basicly the same adversaries..ie..klingons, romulans, borg, the dominion..breen....but from different points of view in the universe...

Ship design...

Uniforms......there were different incarnations..but basicly the same...

And at times charactors from one series showed up in another.......and also in different places in time..

I recently got to see the last 5 episodes of Enterprise and they knew it all was coming to an end and tried to tie up a bunch of links and ideas that were never explained...especially the two part episode... 'In a Mirror, Darkly'..where Captain Archer, in the alternate universe, found the USS Defiant, Which was lost in the TOS epiosode 'The Tholian Web'.. and the final episode, which was done from the perspective of Riker when trying to come to terms with his conflict with himself during the Pegesus situation

Voyager made it back home with the help of Reg Barkley...and at the same time busted up the Borg situation pretty good.. (Captain Janeway was a Hottie!...but I like older women)

So to me it was all one big show...

Too bad it came to an end...

Last edited by Reel 2 Reel; 03-12-2006 at 01:24 AM.