View Single Post
Old 10-30-2014, 12:47 AM
M is for Memory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon A. View Post
Haha, gotta love it. That sounds like a fun Photoshop project, especially if made into an action shot.

I would have to try the vacant lot thing given the opportunity. I had never heard of "snow drifting" before.
I've been wanting to do that too...Since this is my first winter with a drivers license I can go out alone and try that without being told NO(!)...

There is an old family legend that many years ago in a neighborhood in Chicago, during a bad snowstorm, one of my uncles was with some friends (alcohol may or may not have been involved) and made a bet that he could drive his car sideways from one end of the un-plowed block to the other. As the story goes he had no trouble collecting on that bet...

As a kid one sledding hill I used to go to had a good view of a parking lot...I remember one night I stopped and watched someone in a minivan repeatedly come around the corner of the school building that lot circled, hit the brakes(?), and do a real good skid...They stopped IIRC either from either almost rolling it or hitting a curb.

If I knew how to use Photoshop (and if it was freeware) I'd have to try making that picture or animation.

Zenith: The quality stays in EVEN after the name falls off!
What I want. --> http://www.videokarma.org/showpost.p...62&postcount=4