View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 08:00 AM
VideoKarma Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctc17 View Post
Why dont you run over that with the lawnmower and ill send you a watchman. I have a few floating around here somewhere with spots teams logos printed on them.
What am I ever going to do with all this junk!
You can get a BT modulator going on a good homemade antenna and take the micro tv outside when you have your ciggyclogger.

I get 500' of coverage easy with my modulator and antenna on a watchman.
well when i get tired of trying to get it going ill try the lawnmower,lol. and what you should do with all your junk is what dont work you should get going including these little tvs,b@w or color much harder then the tube sets but im sure you can get them going. this 1 inch tv is weird i have never seen a crt as small as this but it would be funning to get a pic on it. and besides if i get it going i just have to clip a 75-300 trans to it and laugh at it while im watching spongebob, lol,lol. well it has clear sound so thats not a problem so im thinking if it has sound then hopefully the video is there for when i get the crt to light or whatever the problem is. and btw i put a new video tube in the maggie but it didnt really brighten it up so maybe ill take it apart and sell off the parts , ahhh, such as life with tvs. and what you should do with stuff or junk is send it to someone that will take care of it or use it.

Last edited by timmy; 11-10-2012 at 09:17 AM.