View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 09:32 AM
VideoKarma Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamakiri View Post
I'm doing something that I've always wanted to do, and I decided to start with a $10 bill, just because that's what it cost me to play "the game"
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeJetson View Post
Looks like theres a Buick Roadmaster buried under there!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamakiri View Post
That said, I'm at $100 plus this Bolens, a working chain saw, and 6 other saws all for a $15 investment. Not bad.
Okay, so I didn't see this thread before. Love the idea.... have a few questions / comments.......

1) The title "The great Kamakiri $10 experiment". Does that mean "the great Kamakiri", or "the great ..... experiment"?

2) How does starting with $10 equate to a $15 investment?

3) That is indeed a Buick under those chainsaws. 55 or 56 I'm guessing. I've never seen a chainsaw table like that before.

4) Love the Bolens with that snowblower attachment on the front! My fantasies are kicking in.....restored I could use a beast like that !!!

5) There aren't any recent updates on the thread. I'm hoping that doesn't mean the experiment fizzled. Do tell......

Console, chairside and table top radios. Test equipment , tubes, and a couple TV's. Oh, and tube/SS audio equipment.... lots and lots of audio equipment.....